- ATTRACTIVE LAYOUT & DESIGN // Single story all climate controlled conversion project with class “A” amenities to include a spacious institutional style leasing office, 24 hour security monitoring as well as enclosed exterior surface parking with digital gate access.
- PRIME INFILL LOCATION // Situated just off the on-ramp to HW 225 in the densely populated Mississippi Ave retail corridor with over 180,000 passing cars per day. The Home Depot, Best Buy and Sam’s Club are all within walking distance of the property.
- POISED FOR GROWTH // The trade area is stabilizing from a robust development boom and positioned well for substantial rate growth this coming spring and beyond.
- OPERATION UPSIDE POTENTIAL // Achieved rates in the store are well below the market average allowing the next investor to capture significant upside through pushing rents.
- EXPANSION POTENTIAL // There’s approximatively 1.25 acres of land fronting Mississippi Avenue that could potentially be positioned for future development. The Seller has not pursued approvals of any kind to date with a strong preference to sell the land as is where is.
- EXCELLENT THREE MILE DEMOS // 190,000k Population; 79,742 Households, $73,974 Average HH Income