- CLASS “A” INSTITUTIONAL BUILDS // Opportunity to construct two premium multi-story climate controlled facilities in one of Colorado Springs’ fastest growing sub-markets.
- BUILDING PERMITS // The Tutt Boulevard location will be delivered with a permit in hand while the Electronic Drive site is estimated to be permit ready by the end of January.
- HIGH GROWTH AREA // Situated in Colorado Springs’ booming northeast quadrant with over 6,000 new and proposed homes within a five-mile radius.
- STRONG DEMOGRAPHICS // Both sites are located in high demographic growth areas. The sites average over 200,000 people, 80,000 households and household incomes of over $88,000 within the five-mile radius.
- VISIBILITY // Excellent visibility for both multi-story structures on heavily traveled streets. Average car counts exceeding 27,000 (Tutt) and 19,000 (Marksheffel).