- Excellent Location // Located on Hickory Tree Road with high visibility from LBJ Freeway (HW 635) with over 140k passing cars per day. The Home Depot, Kroger and CVS are less than a mile to the north of the property.
- High Historic Occupancy // The subject property boasts a current physical occupancy of 98 percent bolstered by an under-supplied trade area with favorable demographic trends.
- Excellent Supply/Demand Dynamic // The subject property’s under-supplied three-mile trade area currently has just 2.77 square feet per capita which will help minimize the impact of any new competition.
- Attractive Layout and Unit Mix // Ground level access across the entirety of the facility with climate controlled space as well as surface and covered canopy parking options. Expansion potential exists now or in future.
- Market Momentum // Annualized revenue is up 9.6 percent over the second quarter of ’21 when compared to 2020.
- Market Leader // The subject’s three mile competition has an average year built of 1984 creating a competitive advantage to pace the trade area in both occupancy and rental rates.