investment highlights – Mesa
- Strong Historic Operations // 4.6% annual revenue growth over the last three years of operation with average occupancy in the mid 90’s.
- Prominent Location // Located on a six-lane signalized hard corner with 842 feet of irreplaceable frontage at Southern Ave and 72nd in the heart of Mesa’s premier retail corridor. Retailer’s in the one-mile radius include Target, Home Depot, Superstition Springs Mall and Best Buy among other national brands.
- Attractive Layout and Design // Well-maintained second-generation facility with first level unit access across the entirety of the store. Highly secured fortress style all metal construction with single point ingress/egress via digital gate access.
- Poised For Growth // Dense three-mile trade area with over 113k people and 6.3 percent population growth forecasted over the next five years. This growth will only bolster an already tight rental market for drive up storage allowing the next investor to continue to push rents well into the foreseeable future.
investment highlights – El Mirage
- Excellent Location // Located on a recently expanded four-lane surface road a few blocks down from a Walmart Supercenter in a high-density residential area with over 100k people within three miles.
- History of High Performance // The facility has maintained high occupancy and excellent revenue growth over the past several years with a track record of steady achieved rate escalation.
- Attractive Layout and Design // Well-maintained all metal buildings with ground level access via wide concrete drives. Secured by perimeter fencing and a video surveillance feed into a large professional leasing office with manager’s apartment overhead.
- High Utilization Submarket // The cost of living in El Mirage is seven percent lower than the rest of Arizona allowing for higher expendable income per household boosting storage demand in the trade area.