- PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP // Class “A” institutional quality newly constructed facility, delivered in September 2020, with a desirable mix of both interior climate and drive-up non-climate units.
- EXCELLENT LEASE-UP MOMENTUM // Facility averaging 4.7 percent growth per month while achieving 89.2 percent physical occupancy in 19 months (as of March 31, 2022).
- BEST LOCATION IN MARKET // Facility sees over 25K cars per day on hard corner of Pretty Pond Road and Gall Blvd. It is strategically located within the Zephyr Commons shopping center, which includes Publix, Chick-Fil-A, Wells Fargo, Chase Bank, Planet Fitness and 40,000 square feet of other retailers and restaurants. The facility also benefits from a 252-unit multi-family development located adjacent to the property.
- MARKET LEADER // Next investor will expand opportunity to lead the market in rates as the facility is already pacing the market and there is a lack of comparable competition in the three-mile trade area.
- UPSIDE POTENTIAL // Major opportunity for next investor to capitalize on 89.2 percent occupied facility in a growing market, well positioned for substantial revenue growth by raising rates on existing tenant base as well as new renters.