virtual tour – broomfield
- PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP // Class “A” institutional quality construction with a desirable mix of ground level and multi-story access that will pace market rates.
- EXCELLENT LOCATION // Prime infill location near the hard corner of Lowell and Midway Blvd with over 25K passing vehicles per day.
- GROWING SUBMARKET // The Broomfield submarket has experienced substantial rental growth over the first part of 2021 as new construction has stabilized. The three mile trade area has a favorable six square foot per capita, 38K households and 7.32 percent population growth over the next five years.
- POISED FOR GROWTH // 15 percent revenue growth in Q2 2021 when compared to the trailing 12 months with a growing momentum heading into Q3.
- CRITICAL MASS // Opportunity to capitalize on a 96 percent physically occupied store well positioned for substantial revenue growth by raising rates on the existing tenant base as well as new.
virtual tour – loveland
- PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP // Class “A” fourth generation multi-story construction with ground level drive up access along the exterior. Stand alone market leader on rates.
- EXCELLENT LOCATION // Prime retail location on Highway 287 with over 31K passing cars per day. Retailers in the immediate area include Walgreens, O’Reilly’s and Wells Fargo to name a few.
- FAVORABLE DEMOS // High growth trade area with over nine percent population growth forecasted over the next five years and over 25K existing households with an 88K average HH income.
- STRONG REVENUE GROWTH // The facility has posted over nine percent revenue growth in Q2 2021 when compared to the trailing 12 months with substantial momentum heading into Q3.
- POISED FOR GROWTH // Physically stabilized operation with occupancy of 90 percent with substantial opportunity to push rates.
- The ownership group is listing an additional asset in Coral Springs, Florida. You can find information on the additional property here.