- SCALE IN SUBURBAN SAN ANTONIO // The Seguin 5 Property Storage Portfolio is a 768-unit, 94,517 net rentable square foot self-storage portfolio spread across 5 locations in Seguin, Texas. The properties sit within a 5-mile radius of each other offering numerous management efficiencies.
- FIVE MAJOR THOROUGHFARES // Seguin sits about 30 miles east of downtown San Antonio and 50 miles south of downtown Austin. Interstate 10, SH 130, State Highway 46, State Highway 123 and US Highway 90 intersect the city offering convenient routes to San Antonio, Austin, New Braunfels and San Marcos.
- INCREASED HOUSING DEMAND // The city of Seguin’s population grew 18 percent in the previous decade and is expected to continue to flourish. There are 12,874 housing units in the development pipeline with 23 new residential subdivisions currently under construction.
- DIVERSE ATTRACTIVE ECONOMY // Seguin is a regional manufacturing, healthcare, and retail hub. There are over 4,000 manufacturing jobs in Seguin and Caterpillar, Vitesco Technologies, and Niagara Bottling have recently made Seguin their homes. One of the busiest retail corridors in the area is 6/10 mile from Stor-Mor Self Storage and features HEB and Walmart-anchored centers along with the Guadalupe Regional Medical Center.
- VALUE ADD OPPOURTUNITY / This storage portfolio is approximately 99 percent physically occupied with street rates that are in many cases 2/3 of the more sophisticated operators in the market. The owner is a local businessman who self manages the assets, and these are the only storage assets that he owns.