- HIGH GROWTH AREA // Five mile population grew 50 percent between 2010 and 2021 and is projected to grow another 19 percent by 2026. Surrounding area seeing a surge of housing developments.
- HIGH BARIER TO ENTRY MARKET // In 2021, the city of Dacono passed an ordinance banning development of new storage facilities. Existing facilities were grandfathered in.
- BEST-IN-CLASS FEATURES // Modern and oversized leasing office, interior access climate control and drive up non-climate storage options for tenants, security cameras, asphalt drive aisles, and keypad access and electronic gate.
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION // The facility was built and opened in phases between 2007 and 2016. Well maintained asphalt drive aisles, solar panels on roof to decrease operating costs, 3,768 NRSF was replaced in 2021 due to a fire, 2B/1B onsite apartment remodeled in 2021.
- UPSIDE POTENTIAL // Selling tenant insurance (presently at 1 percent penetration rate), and increasing annual revenue by decreasing economic vacancy. Currently annual economic vacancy is: $60k from units being repaired from the Jan 2021 fire but opening in Nov 2021, $203k from occupied units below street rates; $64k from 28 units owner occupied.
- VACANT LAND // Two adjacent lots are also being sold. Vacant lot #1 is 1.3 acres and vacant lot #2 is 1.1 acres. Under the current zoning regulations in Dacono these lots cannot be developed for storage.