- CLASS “A” BUILD // Opportunity to construct a premium 76,475 NRSF Class “A” storage facility that should pace the market in rental rates.
- DEVELOPMENT READY // Fully entitled 5.16 acres storage development site, estimated to have civil plan approval by June 2023.
- STRONG DEMOGRAPHICS // Stable demand with 66,000 households in the five-mile radius and 7.48 percent population growth over the next five years. Average household income is $104,760.
- HIGH OCCUPANCY AREA // Surrounded by residential communities and commercial centers ensures a strong demand for storage. Nearby competitors are pushing mid-90’s occupancy across the trade area.
- VISIBILITY & LOCATION // Site has excellent visibility on heavily traveled streets just 1.5 miles from Highway 512. Average car counts exceeding 17,500 vehicles. The proposed facility is located directly across from Pierce College.