- ATTRACTIVE UNIT MIX AND LAYOUT // Currently 97 percent occupied, the facility offers a wide range of storage options from traditional self storage unit and fully enclosed RV space to covered and surface parking. Approximately 52 percent of the revenue comes from enclosed self storage versus covered/surface parking.
- OPERATIONAL UPSIDE // Significant upside through increasing rates on new and existing tenants bolstered by high 90’s average occupancy across the market.
- EXPANSION POTENTIAL // Opportunity to develop the surface parking area into premium covered parking space and/or additional ground level climate-controlled or traditional self-storage space.
- STRONG REVENUE GROWTH // The facility posted a 30.8 percent YOY revenue growth from ’20 to ’21 with continued momentum heading into ’22.
- EXCELLENT LOCATION // Backs to New Mexico’s most heavily traveled Interstate (I-25) corridor providing direct and supplemental access to some of the country’s most visited recreational destinations in New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, and Arizona.