- STRONG OPERATIONAL MOMENTUM // The subject property has posted 25 percent YOY revenue growth from 2020 to 2021 with excellent momentum heading into 2022.
- HIGHLY OCCUPIED TRADE AREA // The subject is currently 97 percent occupied as of December 2021 with an average market occupancy in the high 90s across the comp set.
- BELOW MARKET RATES // Substantial upside in raising street rates to market averages. The subject is currently 25 percent below the market when compared to professionally managed stores in the trade area.
- UPSIDE POTENTIAL // Growth through implementing more sophisticated revenue management and advertising platforms.
- EXCELLENT LOCATION // Prime self-storage location situated between three heavily traveled thoroughfares with vehicle totals exceeding 155K per day. Close proximity to The Home Depot, Target and the Outlets at Lake Elsinore.