NVT Self Storage – 128,583 NRSF – 724 Units // NVT stands for North Texas, Vernon, and Texoma Self Storage.
North Texas Self Storage and Vernon Self Storage are about ¼ mile from one another on Wilbarger Street which is the main east-west throughfare through the city. Texoma Self Storage is on the south side of Vernon and fronts on US Highway 183.
- TEXOMA SELF STORAGE // Features a gated entry with key-code access and road base driveways and 201 non-climate drive up units, 26 covered parking spaces that total over 42,000 NRSF. There are also three outdoor parking spaces. The facility sits on approximately 3.92 acres.
- NORTH TEXAS SELF STORAGE // 358 Units that add up to 63,856 NRSF including 226 traditional drive-up non-climate spaces, 101 climate control units, and 29 high quality covered parking structures. The property features a gated entry with key-code access. Constructed in 2005 and sits on 4.04 acres.
- VERNON SELF STORAGE // Nerve center of the operation with a full-service manager’s office. The property features one office space, one 6,800 square foot warehouse along with 134 non climate drive-up units. The facility sits on approximately 2.24 acres.
- VERNON, TX // Popular stopping point between Amarillo and Fort Worth on US Highway 287, the county seat of Wilbarger County and the birthplace of rock and roll legend Roy Orbison. The Vernon and North Texas Self Storage facilities are located approximately ¾ mile or less from drivers such as Vernon College, Vernon High School, and the North Texas State Hospital.
- ATTRACTIVE COST BASIS // The assets are listed for an overall price of $50/NRSF and are projected to yield a 6.5 percent unlevered end of year one return.