- BEST IN CLASS RV STORAGE FACILITY // 2019 construction, 100 percent asphalt parking, white-line marked parking spots, light poles with LED lights, security cameras with night time vision, keypad-controlled electronic gates, concrete perimeter wall, and xeriscape landscaping.
- HIGH TRAFFIC COUNT LOCATION // Located in south central Colorado Springs and visible from I-25 with 68,000 vehicles per day.
- POISED FOR GROWTH // The facility has been leasing up ahead of schedule and reached 82 percent physical occupancy in August 2021 despite no current advertising. Rents have not been raised since opening in 2019.
- HIGH BARRIER TO ENTRY MARKET // Located in a densely populated trade area with limited land for new development. This facility has limited competition and should command the highest rates in the market for open parking.
- EXCELLENT DEMOGRAPHICS // Located just south of downtown Colorado Springs. 225,000 population within five miles and 501,000 within 10 miles.
- UPSIDE POTENTIAL // Filling the last remaining empty spaces, increasing rental rates, adding covered or enclosed units. The owner doesn’t currently advertise and has never raised rent rates.