- DYNAMIC GREATER AUSTIN REAL ESTATE // La Frontera Area 330 Acre Mixed Use Development
- AMAZON OWNS THE LAND ACROSS THE STREET
- BUSY LOCATION NEAR TWO FREEWAYS WITH FRONTAGE ON COUNTY ROAD 172 // 20,000 Daily Traffic Counts Combined
- RAPIDLY IMPROVING OPERATIONS // Occupancy has increased seven percent over the past four months. Net Positive 20 Units since July 31st
- 29,747 NRSF // 295 enclosed units + 54 outdoor parking spaces. The average unit size is 101 Square Feet and there is room to add 12 more parking spaces
- NEW ROOFS // The metal roofing, gutters and downspouts are brand new & the TPO roof on the climate control building is about four years old
Round Rock Self Storage is a 29,747 net rentable square foot self-storage facility located in Round Rock, Texas which is a northern suburb of Austin. The property sits on 3.07 acres of land and has two single story buildings. The property was initially constructed in 1986 as a shopping center, however it never opened and then was converted to storage in the early 1990’s. The metal roofing, gutters and downspouts are brand new and the TPO roof on the climate control building is about four years old. There are 349 units composed of 47 climate control units, 248 non-climate units and 54 parking spaces. 49 of the non-climate units are portable storage units. The property has many different amenities including, but not limited to a gated entry with a digital keypad, video surveillance, and asphalt driveways and an on-site management office.
This investment offers the opportunity to acquire a storage facility in a dynamic area of Greater Austin. The asset sits in the La Frontera area which is a 330 acre mixed use development featuring multi-tenant office, company headquarters, one million square feet of retail, three apartment complexes and a hospital. Furthermore, Amazon owns the land directly across the street from Round Rock Self Storage. In addition to fronting on County Road 172 which sees 10,000 vehicles pass by daily it also wraps around a hard corner and provides access on Chisolm Valley Road. The facility has great access being one quarter mile from McNeil Road, one half mile from Hesters Crossing Road, and approximately one mile from both Interstate 35 and Texas State Highway 45.
In addition to the high profile La Frontera development Round Rock Self Storage sits in a highly populated and well to do trade area with nearly 100,000 people living within a three-mile radius of the property. The facility sits in a heavily packed single family residential neighborhood and there’s also a massive RV and mobile home park nearby. The average household income is over $100,000. According to Yardi Matrix no facilities are under construction, or in the planning or prospective phases within 5 miles of Round Rock Self Storage.
As of Q3 2022, Round Rock Self Storage is approximately 87 percent physically occupied.