investment highlights – Church Street Location
- Growing Submarket // Located in McKinney, Texas, the fourth fastest growing city in the country according to US Census Bureau estimates.
- Poised for Growth // 15.56 percent population growth over the next years in the three mile trade area with a balanced square foot per capita of 7.3.
- Revenue Growth // The facility has achieved excellent revenue gains over the trailing 12 months with strong momentum heading into Q4 2021.
- Excellent Location // Visibility to a six-lane boulevard with over 33K passing cars per day with retailers such as Sam’s Club and Walmart in the immediate vicinity.
- High Occupancy // The facility has a history of high occupancy and is currently sitting at 95 percent.
investment highlights – McDonald Street Location
- Favorable Demos // 59K people and 22K households with $109k average HH incomes within three miles. 15 percent population growth forecasted over the next five years.
- Operational Momentum // Revenue is up over seven percent in the second quarter of this year when compared to the trailing 12 months.
- High Occupancy Trade Area // Currently 98 percent physically occupied with upside in raising rates bolstered by a favorable 6.58 square foot per capita.
- Excellent Location // Located on a four-lane boulevard with over 30K passing cars per day. Just under a mile from McKinney National Airport and major retailers such as Kohls and Albertsons.
- Desirable Layout and Unit Mix // First floor access across the entirety of the facility that offers climate control, standard drive-up storage as well as surface and canopy parking.