- 260,198 NRSF – 1,523 Units // The Texas-Oklahoma property portfolio provides an investor immediate scale in West Texas, North Texas and Central Oklahoma. The properties are MRC Self Storage in Big Spring, TX, North Texas Self Storage, Vernon Self-Storage and Texoma Self Storage (combined as NVT Self Storage) in Vernon, TX, and DRD Mini Storage which is two facilities in Kingfisher, OK.
- NVT Self Storage // 135,883 NRSF – 724 Units. NVT stands for North Texas, Vernon, and Texoma Self Storage. North Texas and Vernon are about one quarter mile from one another on Wilbarger Street which is the main East-West thoroughfare through the city. In addition to the traditional drive-up non-climate spaces, there are 98 climate control units at North Texas Self-Storage along with high quality covered parking structures and a gated entry with keycode access. Vernon Self Storage has a full service managers office. Texoma Self Storage is on the south side of Vernon and has a gated entry with keycode access and road base driveways. Vernon is a stopping point between Amarillo and Fort Worth on US Highway 287, the county seat of Wilbarger County and the birthplace of rock and roll legend Roy Orbison.
- Attractive Cost Basis // The assets are listed for an overall price per square foot $60.92/NRSF and are projected to yield a blended leveraged IRR of 19.71 percent.
- MRC Self Storage // 65,555 NRSF – 373 Units. The facility sits near the primary retail corridor of Big Spring on E FM 700 with a marquee sign to catch the attention of over 16,000 vehicles that pass by the property daily. There are 35 climate control units included in the unit mix, a full-service managers office, and a mixture of concrete and asphalt driveways. Big Spring, approximately 40 miles from Midland, is the county seat of Howard County, and MRC Self-Storage is about a mile from Howard College.
- DRD Mini Storage // 58,760 NRSF – 426 Units. DRD is comprised of two facilities that are approximately 1.25 miles from one another, both on Main Street where traffic counts are around 11,000. The South facility has a full-service managers office, gated entry with keycode access, and is located amongst national retailers such as Sonic and Napa Auto Parts. Kingfisher is about a 30 minute drive from Oklahoma City, the county seat of Kingfisher County, and the birthplace of Walmart Founder Sam Walton.