- This site has approximately +/- 950 feet of frontage on heavily traveled Alvernon Way with vehicle counts exceeding 20K per day and is currently being studied to become the new main entrance to Tucson International Airport.
- Self Storage in the area is experiencing high occupancy levels as population growth in the immediate area continues.
- Rental rates in the trade area are currently seeing a weighted average of $1.01 per foot and growing.
- Property is in a Federal Opportunity Zone providing the opportunity to capitalize on tax benefits over a 5, 7, or 10-year hold period.
- Site is zoned C-2 which allows self-storage development. * C-2 in Tucson allow for a 40’ height and no maximum lot coverage.
- Within a five mile radius of this site, there has not been a new storage facility delivered since 2005 bolstering a tight rental market.