- PROMINENT LOCATION // Rare high density infill location on Denver’s East side in the heavily traveled Colfax Avenue corridor with over 27K passing cars a day. Whole Foods, Sprouts and King Soopers are less than one mile from the property that cater to the affluent neighborhoods of Capital Hill and Cheesman Park.
- HIGH BARRIERS TO ENTRY // Urban infill trade area with zero competitors within a mile and a half of the subject.
- DIVERSIFIED REVENUE STREAMS // The property generates over 125K a year in cell tower revenue. In addition, there’s an opportunity to implement a tenant insurance program on the existing tenant base as well as new customers.
- EXCELLENT DEMOS // 228K people and 123K households with average incomes of over $117K within three miles. Nine percent population growth forecasted over the next five years.
- UPSIDE POTENTIAL // Opportunity to increase occupancy as well as rates to market levels.