Senior Vice President Investments
Adam Schlosser leads a team of highly qualified professionals focused on the sale, acquisition, financing, research, and advisory services of self storage assets throughout the United States. In a little over a decade, Mr. Schlosser has been directly involved in the successful completion of over 150 self storage transactions, totaling close to 2 billion in dollar volume. Mr. Schlosser believes a legacy of building strong client relationships and a career dedicated to a specialized niche are the cornerstones to success allowing him and his team to deliver unmatched advisory services. Through helping his clients achieve their goals, he has earned multiple National Achievement Awards and routinely appears in the firm’s industry leading National Self Storage Division “Top 10.” Mr. Schlosser is a graduate of The Ohio State University and proudly served in the Army National Guard’s 1-137th Aviation Blackhawk Battalion. While serving an 18-month deployment overseas, he earned multiple awards and decorations for leadership and outstanding service to country.
When not in the office, Adam can often be found in a Rocky Mountain trout stream fly fishing or on a pair of powder skis. His wife, two daughters, and two dogs are a constant reminder of what’s truly important and that taking the time to listen to others is one of life’s greatest, and most rewarding, pursuits.
- National Achievement Award | 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015
- Sales Recognition Award | 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014
- National Self Storage Division | Senior Director
- National Self Storage Association | Member
- Colorado Self Storage Association | Member
- The Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio | BS in Financial Resource Management, Minor in Business Finance