Senior Managing Director Investments
Dave Knobler is based out of Houston, Texas and is a partner in The LeClaire-Schlosser Group Self-Storage Division. Having a passion for brokerage, surrounding himself with fantastic teams like the LeClaire Group and Marcus & Millichap, and implementing a creative marketing approach have been the foundation of Dave’s ability to help his clients achieve their goals. Dave is consistently among the firm’s industry leading agents nationwide and has been the Marcus & Millichap Houston Office Agent of the Year for five straight years. “I feel the most important lesson I learned from my Speech degree was that communication is listener-based so regardless of how articulate your delivery is, if the person or group you are attempting to communicate with doesn’t properly understand your message then you haven’t effectively communicated.” Before immersing himself into the world of commercial real estate brokerage, Dave had a lengthy career as an award-winning television sportscaster.
While he no longer reports on sports, Dave is still a huge fan and enjoys competing in all types of sports when time permits. Dave drags his family (willingly) to as many University of Texas football games each year as possible, at least when he and his wife aren’t watching one of their three children participate in activities of their own.
- Circle of Excellence | 2022, 2021
- Chairman’s Club | 2022, 2021
- National Achievement Award | 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2016
- Sales Recognition Award | 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014
- Top Marcus & Millichap Houston Broker | 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018
- Self-Storage Division | Senior Director
- Texas Self-Storage Association | Board of Directors, Vendor Representative
- University of Texas in Austin, TX | BS in Speech Communication