Vice President Investments
Jordan Farrer serves as an investment specialist for The LeClaire-Schlosser Group. His service is focused on the disposition and acquisition of self-storage facilities in Utah and surrounding regions. Jordan is a Utah native, he grew up in St. George, and graduated from Dixie State University with a Bachelor of Science in Finance. Before joining Marcus & Millichap, Mr. Farrer worked with a real estate private equity firm, a local consulting group, and in sales. With the equity group, he was charged with creating relationships with owners and clients, underwriting, and presenting potential acquisitions to investment committees. Mr. Farrer has an extensive sales background, he has trained and led sales teams across various industries in Utah, California and the Midwest. To better serve his clients, Mr. Farrer earned a Master of Real Estate Development degree from the University of Utah.
Outside of assisting his clients, Jordan enjoys playing basketball, hiking, and wakeboarding whenever possible. He spent two-years on a service mission to Brazil and enjoys anything that involves Brazilian culture. Jordan is happily married and looks forward to adventures with his wife.
- Utah Top 10 | 2019, 2021
- Utah Rookie of the Year | 2019
- Utah CCIM Rookie of the Year Finalist | 2020
- Marcus & Millichap Rising Star Award | 2019, 2021
- Sales Recognition Award | 2021
- Utah Self-Storage Association | Advisory Board
- CCIM | Member, Utah Chapter
- Dixie State University | BS in Finance (Finance Student of the Year)
- University of Utah | Master of Real Estate Development