First Vice President Investments
Thomas Parsons is a self-storage broker with The LeClaire-Schlosser Group in Denver, Colorado. He serves clients in acquisitions and dispositions of self-storage real estate throughout multiple regions of the United States. His 12 years of professional experience include management consulting for clients in banking and private equity. Mr. Parsons moved to Denver in 2006 to pursue his MBA at the University of Colorado Denver, specializing in finance, after graduating from University of Maine Farmington with a BA in Business and Economics.
When not in the office, Thomas can be found canoe camping in the remote Maine wilderness or running international marathons in places such as South African game preserves or the barren landscape of Antarctica.
- Broker of the Year Award, Marcus & Millichap Denver Office | 2019
- DMCAR Heavy Hitter Finalist, Young Broker Category | 2019
- Sales Recognition Award | 2022, 2019
- Self-Storage Division | Director
- SSA Young Leaders Group | Member
- Colorado Self-Storage Association | Member
- University of Colorado at Denver Business School | Alumni Member
- University of Maine at Farmington | BS in Business + Economics
- University of Colorado at Denver | MBA with Finance Concentration