- UPSIDE POTENTIAL // Upside in stabilizing physical occupancy on the final expansion phase as well as increasing achieved rate on existing tenants through ECRI’s
- WELL POSITIONED // Serves as the primary storage option for the south side of Brunswick on a well-traveled four lane surfaced road with traffic counts exceeding 14K vehicles per day.
- EXCELLENT LOCATION // Less than a mile from Brunswick’s major retail/commuter corridor with Target, Walmart Supercenter, and Publix Super Market all located in the immediate area.
- STABLE ECONOMY // The city of Brunswick is home to the Port of Brunswick, one of the busiest and most important deepwater ports on the East Coast playing a crucial role in the state’s economy and a major gateway for automobile imports and exports. In addition, the area boasts a robust tourism industry.
- ATTRACTIVE LAYOUT // Ground level access across the entirety of the facility with a desirable mix of interior climate controlled space, exterior non-climate controlled drive-up and exterior surface parking.