- EXCELLENT LOCATION // Located in a heavily traveled retail corridor with over 17K passing vehicles per day on 80th street. Major brands in the immediate area include Piggly Wiggly, Starbucks, Chase and Buffalo Wild Wings to name a few. Desirable mix of mature single-family homes and multi-family communities as well as small and mid-sized businesses.
- STRONG DEMOS // Over 77K people and 30K households within three miles of the facility with average household incomes exceeding $78K.
- STRONG PERFORMANCE // Seasoned asset that exceeded leased up projections since opening in 2018; the property has maintained an average physical occupancy of 93 percent over the past two years.
- ATTRACTIVE LAYOUT & DESIGN // Big box conversion equipped with two commercial elevators servicing multiple covered loading bays on opposite ends of the property. Fully climate controlled throughout with institutional style leasing office next to the main loading area. Excellent visibility enhanced by a large elevated backlit sign to the frontage road.
- FAVORABLE SUPPLY/DEMAND DYNAMIC // Total of 7.7 square foot per capita in the three mile trade area. Serves as the primary storage option for the southern side of Kenosha with most of the competition located to the north.