- Strong Lease-Up Trends // Since opening in October of 2020, the facility has seen an average occupancy increase of 5.68 percent per month through phase one of lease-up. This is above average lease-up standards and signals a strong entrance to the trade market.
- Excellent Demographics // Located 1.5 miles off major beltway I-695. The trade area has approximately 105K people, 42K households, and an average household income of $67K within three miles. The market has a balanced 7.49 net rentable square feet per capita.
- State of the Art Facility // Large pull through interior drive aisle with 14’ clearance with wide-drive aisles to accommodate large moving trucks. Entirely climate-controlled storage with exceptional security features.
- High Barrier To Entry Market // Located in a densely populated trade area with limited land for new development. This class “A” institutional facility has limited competition and should demand the highest rates in the market.
- Additional Development Opportunity // There are approximately 1.13 acres of land that can be developed for additional parking storage or structured storage. Great upside for new owner.