investment highlights – Conifer
- UPSIDE POTENTIAL // Due to the current management reducing rental rates in an effort to lease-up the significant expansion since late-2021, there is an opportunity for a hands on operator to increase street rates and occupancy back to market levels.
- SCARCITY // Rare opportunity to acquire an existing self storage facility in one of Colorado’s highly sought after mountain communities.
- HIGH BARRIERS TO ENTRY // Lack of buildable land and strict zoning laws in the trade area have limited new supply.
- HIGH OCCUPANCY TRADE AREA // High 90’s average occupancy across the comp set with low risk of new competition.
- EXCELLENT LOCATION // Adjacent to The Village at Aspen Park, a mixed use retail development anchored by a large regional supermarket brand King Soopers (owned by Kroger). Car counts exceed over 24,000 vehicles per day.
investment highlights – DENVER
- FAVORABLE DEMOS // 272,743 Population; 98,510 Households; $83,544 Average HH Income within Five Miles.
- INFILL LOCATION // Surrounded by dense residential housing with a Walmart within one mile of the subject.
- UPSIDE POTENTIAL // At just 70 percent occupancy, the subject is well below the market average creating a substantial opportunity to increase revenue.
- HIGH MARKET OCCUPANCY // Mid 90’s average occupancy across the comp set bolstered by limited new construction within a five-mile radius over the past decade.
- FAVORABLE LAYOUT // Single-story first level access across the entirety of the store.