- TOP GROWING MARKET // Colorado Springs ranked #2 in the country for Best Places to Live by U.S. News in May 2022 based on quality of life, job market, and cost of living.
- GREAT REAL ESTATE IN CENTRAL COLORADO SPRINGS // Located in the heart of Colorado Springs within one mile of a Lowes, Home Depot, Dillard’s Department store, and a Wal-Mart Supercenter.
- RECENT STATE OF THE ART CONVERSION // Opened in summer 2021 after being converted from a box retail tenant. Institutional quality finishes and amenities.
- ACCELERATING LEASEUP // After 10 months of lease up the facility is 36% physically occupied and seeing increased leasing activity in spring 2022. 47 net rentals between Apr 1 and May 27.
- INCREASING RENTAL RATE MARKET // Average asking rents increased 19.7% between March 2022 and May 2022 for the three closest competitors.
- MAIN SIGN YET TO BE INSTALLED // New owner should expect increased lease up momentum once the main sign is finally installed in summer 2022 on N Academy Blvd with its 10 lanes of traffic and 46,000 VPD.