investment highlights – Ahwatukee
- HIGH BARRIER TO ENTRY SUBMARKET // Excellent supply/demand ratio of just 3.97 square foot per capita and the only class “A” facility in the three mile trade area.
- ACCELERATED LEASE UP // 4.54 percent average monthly occupancy gain; achieved stabilized occupancy in less than 20 months of operation.
- BEST IN CLASS // Premium class “A” multi-story construction and amenities demanding the highest rates in the submarket.
- EXCELLENT DEMOS // Located in a growing affluent sub-market surrounded by rooftops with average household incomes exceeding $167K.
- PRIME RETAIL CORRIDOR // Excellent frontage on South Desert Foothills Parkway (14,837 VPD) just blocks away from major retailers including Safeway, Walgreens and McDonald’s to name a few.
investment highlights – Phoenix
- STRONG LEASING MOMENTUM // Since opening in July of 2020, the property has exceeded leasing projections averaging over 3.4 percent per month.
- BEST IN CLASS // Premium class “A” multi-story construction and amenities.
- FAVORABLE DEMOS // 148K population/62K households/$85K average household incomes.
- EXCELLENT LOCATION // Dense residential infill trade area located on a heavily traveled thoroughfare (Cave Creek Road 20,650 VPD), with major retailers such as Home Depot less than a mile from the facility.
- HIGH OCCUPANCY TRADE AREA // Stabilized facilities in the three mile trade area average over 95 percent occupancy.