Sturdy Economic Cycle Favors Self Storage Outlook Insights into 36 Markets Across the U.S.
A record-long economic cycle sustains positive momentum in 2020, with a decade of solid job creation and household formation driving demand for self-storage. The smaller living spaces occupied by many millennials and downsizing baby boomers also underscore future storage needs. As investors look for less management intensive assets or to diversify their holdings, self storage is at the top of their lists.
- 2020 national economic and self-storage investment outlooks
- Insights into how self-storage is responding after heightened development
- Metrics and analyses of 36 markets across the United States
- Supply and demand forecasts for each metro
- Download a copy of this report today!