Has Self-Storage Real Estate Changed Forever?
The Health Crisis has structurally changed life in America and many facets of the self-storage investment market. But will the changes continue once a medical solution stems the life-or-death risks of the pandemic? Will things return to normal or has the definition of normal been rewritten?
- COVID-induced operational changes that are transforming the industry
- Can the self-storage sector sustain pandemic-driven occupancy gains?
- Have overdevelopment risks truly abated or will self-storage construction revive?
- Post-pandemic self-storage pricing and transaction market outlook
- Prime self-storage investment strategies emerging in the wake of the Coronavirus
- Moderator – Steven D. Weinstock | National Director, Self-Storage Division, Marcus & Millichap
- Panelist – Liz Raun Schlesinger | Founder & CEO, Merit Hill Capital
- Panelist – Rick Schontz | President & CEO, City Line Capital
- Panelist – John Chang | Senior Vice President, Research Services, Marcus & Millichap